The following websites offer a variety of online, anytime, anywhere professional development opportunities.
• ALPS provides many ways for teachers to learn about, engage with, create and collaborate on different approaches to teaching and learning.
• ANNENBERG/CPB has two amazing resources. (Also http://www.learner.org/channel/workshops/workshop_list.html.) Video on demand for K-Adult is free whenever you see a VOD icon.
• TEACHER TAP has free resources for teachers and librarians in the use of technology in teaching and learning.
• TEACHER’S FIRST has some how-to information.
• THE TEACHER’S PODCAST is hosted by Mark and Kathy. It is full of exciting and interesting resources.
• THINKFINITY assists teachers to engage and enhance learning using their online resources. They offer various live webinars.
More free P.D. resources information is available in the book 101 Best Web Sites for Teacher Tools and Professional Development by James Lerman found at our own Resource Centre.