Do you use technology in your classroom or school? Tweet to tell us how (in a maximum of 140 characters).
For example, tell us:
• How your school uses technology to enrich learning and teaching
• How you have used technology to achieve an outcome
• How you use technology to differentiate learning experiences
• What your students think about integrating technology in their learning
• What your parent community thinks about using technology in class
Enter as many tweets as you like, as often as you like. Tales can come from teachers, classroom support staff, administrators and Centre for Ed staff.
Please follow: http://twitter.com/slitech for great tech tips throughout the school year! And tweet your tales using the hastag #slitech.